Monday, March 26, 2007

Freeman Dyson

Okay, I have to agree with others, that it was a very hard interview to follow. He used words and terms that were unfamiliar to me. He never seemed to make any sense. I know that I disagree with his ideas, and actually I was never convinced that he fully understood them himself. It did seem that he believed in his ideas, because (to him) they made more sense than believing in God, but he didn't seem to understand the ideas himself. I have to admit, I was very confused most of the time and it was hard to keep my focus. (Again, possible "children in the room" problem. ha ha) He seemed like a nice man who really wanted to be convinced some way. But I was never fully convinced he, himself, was convinced either. But, like I said, I had a hard time following, so I will need to watch it again, (when children in bed) and try to follow his ideas more. The interviewer seemed confused at times, as well. But the interviewer handled everything very well

No comments: